Thursday 2 April 2009

Brain teasers

Last week´s brain teasers
The answer is .......
Yes, P. Sáez got both answers right. Congratulations!

Its shadow is the part of the bird that is not in the sky.
And, we couldn´t tease you, you are driving the bus so the colour of the bus driver´s eyes is the colour of your eyes.

This week´s brain teasers
You have a fox, a chicken and a sack of grain. You must cross a river with only one of them at a time. If you leave the fox with the chicken he will eat it; if you leave the chicken with the grain he will eat it. How can you get all three across safely?

Tom's mother has three children. One is named April, one is named May. What is the third one named?

You have two weeks ahead of you to figure out the answers.They will come out on April 16.

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!!

4 comments:

quoter said...

back chicken fox

1º down chicken back-fox chicken

2º up empty and down back fox
chicken-back

3º up chicken chicken-fox back

4º down fox chicken
back-fox
5º up empty and down chicken back-chichen-fox

....children are Tom-Abril-May

P. Sáez said...

1º I cross with the chicken, and go back alone.
2º I cross with the fox, and go back with the chicken.
3º I left the chicken and cross with the sack. I go back alone another time.
4º I cross with the chicken.
Finally I go to sleep, because I'm very tired, after so much cross the river.

The name of the third children is Tom.

quoter said...

RECTIFY IS WISE

I cross the chicken
I come back empty
I cross the back
Now I cross the chicken
Afther I cross the fox
I come back empty
And finally I cross the chicken

Departamento Ingles said...

Yes, you are both right!! Congratulations and thank you again for participating.
Carmela.