Monday 27 April 2009

Animal Expressions


Hi, everyone!!!!
Preparing yourself for the coming long weekend? I know I am :-) I really feel like having a few relaxing days, don't you?
If you have a bit of time on your hands, I hope you can check out this webpage: it has a variety of activities for ESL Students such as quizzes, tests, exercises and puzzles to help you learn English as a Second Language (ESL). This project of The Internet TESL Journal (iteslj.org) has thousands of contributions by many teachers.
As I was surfing the podcast section and in The Daily English Show I came across this video on Animal Expressions and thought about sharing it with you... so I could ask you:
Which is your favourite expression?
PLEASE, COMMENT!!!
Next week I will tell you mine ;-)
Cristina

4 comments:

teacher's pet said...

This blog is the cat's pyjamas, no doubt about it

Departamento Ingles said...

Thank you Teacher's pet!!! I like that one too. But not my favourite. Stay tuned...
Cristina

Susana said...

Hi there, nice post, Cristina! There are two that I use frequently, the classic "It's rainnig cats and dogs" and the verb expression "dogged".
In fact, I'm really dogged about them both, use them all the time :)

Departamento Ingles said...

Thanks, S. Glad you liked it, I'll keep them coming... I'm a dogged blogger!!! :-)