Monday 16 November 2009

THINGS WE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT

A survey in the USA shows that 88 % of Americans can't live without a car, 68 % can't live without a landline phone, 50 % of them can't live without a home computer, but only 4 % can't live without their ipod. These are the results:




Have you got many things?

Are they necessary?

Are they useful?

What can't you live without?

Gandhi only had a pair of round glasses, a pocket watch, a pair of sandals, a bowl and a plate.



Gandhi's watch

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can´t imagine my life today without the greatest invention ever: my washing machine!!
Funny but true.
Me

Anonymous said...

Can you imagine your life without cars?? I can´t imagine this idea, because in my village there aren´t many transports

Ana

hiru said...

Hi everybody! I´m Mireia and I think, a lot things that we have in our houses are not necesary. For example, for me a microwave isn´t necessary and more things... A car is necessary if you live in a country but if you live in a city it isn´t necessary. I think, some things are useful because we use them for to work. Bye, bye...
see you!

Anonymous said...

How about mobile phones? Ten or fifteen years ago we didn´t have them and we lived happily, but now....Do you leave home without yours?

Anonymous said...

my ipod

Mardi said...

Last year I visited India and then I undertand we have a lot of unneccessary things to live.

Anonymous said...

I can´t live without music. Please don't stop the music.