Wednesday 21 January 2009

DEAR BEGINNERS, TAKE THE CHALLENGE!
Hi everyone! How are you on this grey Wednesday afternoon?

I think this blog is a great idea and I hope you´ll take as much advantage of it as possible.

I guess most of you are thinking this blog is for those who know a lot of English. Well, you´re wrong there. It is also for you. You may find some posts hard to read, though. So, here I come with something easy to challenge you.

Let´s start by sharing travelling experiences. Ready? Close your eyes and think about that beautiful place you once went to. Now, sit and write about it. Okey doke?

This is my choice.

World´s steepest cog-wheel railway. Mount Pilatus. Switzerland.

I visited Switzerland a couple of years ago and I fell in love with it. Wherever you go the views of the Alps are impressive. One day we went on a trip to Mount Pilatus near Lucerne and, believe me, going up the summit in one of those cable cars is a great experience for all, children and adults. My little son loved it! At the top you enjoy breathtaking views of the Alps and Lucerne.

EVERYBODY´S WELCOME!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

XXX Carmela.

10 comments:

quoter said...

Etiopia, Dakol..more hot
Bolivia, potosí..more high
Siberia, Yakutsk..more cold

Departamento Ingles said...

Good job Quoter!
Just remember it´s
... the hottest
... the highest
... the coldest
Enjoy the weekend.

quoter said...

....My ressearch work, jeje, says that the song "Isla Bonita" of Madonna spoke of the island of La Palma in Canarias.

...sing "La isla bonita
And when the samba played
The sun would set so high
Ring through my ears and sting my eyes
Your spanish lullaby"

salutation

quoter said...

..I wank to glue a photo and I don´t know......¡help! please

quoter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
quoter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
costalang said...

the english is easy..... sure????


Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?

costalang said...

the last Christmas, I go tenerife, teide the knowledge that cable also has to climb, the views are pretty well

GEMA said...

Hello!!!!!
i want to put a post of my holidays, but... I don´t know.
¿can you hep me?

quoter said...

..On Saturday abaut 12 pm there is horse race in Toril...I share with melendy and I invite you a beer...salutation.