Wednesday 26 January 2011

What Now: Ending 5

I strove for explaining to the others that I wasn’t a betrayer. Suddenly, I saw a 6th channel sticker in the blonde woman’s bag. It was on a folder that contained some pieces of paper. I quickly grabbed the folder and I opened it. “It’s the the blonde woman who works for the other channel. She’s infiltrated!”, I shouted. “She’s got a plan to spoil our programme. It’s all written down here!”.

The Scotsman picked up the plan and read that one of the steps consisted of crashing the plane. Everybody stared at her completely puzzled and asked her why she did it. “You could have killed us!”, shouted the Americans. That was too polite for me, so I jumped towards her and the other contestants separated us so that she could explain herself. “I need the money!”, she cried, “...and 6th channel offered me a lot!” This reason wasn’t big enough for us to act this way, so we tied her to a palm tree in the middle of the jungle and we started to walk in order to find some help. Finally, we could get to a village where we could phone our channel and be rescued!

No comments: