Wednesday 26 January 2011

What Now: Ending 4

Suddenly I realized that everybody was staring at me and closing the circle around me. I had to react quickly. The circle was getting closer.

‘I MUST ESCAPE! I thought… The only way to do it was to quickly slip through between the Blonde Girl and the Scotsman, so I pushed her and ran away.

In just a few minutes I found my own end: ahead of me was a steep ravine. Suddenly I felt a hand strongly grabbing my shoulder and I brushed it off. It was the Scotsman and then I saw the pilot, too, so I guessed the others had disappeared. I fought them both but then the Scotsman accidentally pushed the pilot towards the ravine. ‘What have I done? It’s your fault!’ he exclaimed looking at me. And then he jumped, too.

THEY ARE ALL DEAD!

1 comment:

Bert said...

The best end by far. Unexpected, exciting and tragic... I'd vote for it.