Thursday 16 December 2010

WHAT NOW? (Episode VII)

I did my best to look surprised when I took out the gadget of my pocket. -“I can’t remember anything!What’s this?” I said- While everybody was waiting for a convincing explanation, we heard another bleep coming from the Scotsman’s pocket. Both gadgets were bleeping louder and louder as they were coming closer. One of the American contestants, who looked really upset, asked me “Why did you hide it?”. Right afterwards, the blonde woman stood up, came close to me and, staring at my face, she said “I know you...Don’t you work for 6th channel??They always try to spoil our programmes!! You betrayed us!!”

People were shocked and they all started to doubt me.

“I’m sure this accident is your fault !!” said the blonde woman.

“I was in the toilet!! How could it be???” I replied

“And what were you doing in the toilet for such a long time?” enquired the other American.

All of a sudden, the pilot stated “Yeah!The plane went out of control.....it was as if someone else was flying it!”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So it's a sci-fi story after all... Cool!