Tuesday 16 November 2010

What now? (Chapter IV)

It was the moment to get out. I practised my best smile in front of the mirror and I turned round to the door. When I tried to open it..."This can't be true!". The door was locked!!

I shouted and hit the door as much as I could but there was no response. I didn't know what to do. Behind the door, it seemed as if they were having a party. The blond girl on TV was announcing the Scottish man had found one of the missing gadgets. They were all so excited that no one could imagine I was there.

I was wondering for a while what to do and, suddenly, an idea crossed my mind: "Why not using the metal gadget I had to unlock the door?"... and it worked!Unfortunately, what I found when I managed to leave the toilet was such a shock to me, that I decided to hide the gadget in my pocket.

Right after that, I started to feel as if I were breaking out in a cold sweat, my eyes were blurring and...

The next thing I remember is the pilot slapping my face to wake me up.

No comments: