Tuesday 26 October 2010

What now? (Episode II)



(Note: this is not the beginning of the story! If you want to know how we got here, read chapter I)


The door opened and I noticed everybody had stopped talking. Just then, a blonde girl entered the room. She was ridiculously beautiful: long legs, long hair, low cleavage... you name it.
Things started to happen fast. I was blinded by a spotlight while she started speaking to a camera that was hidden behind the light. “Welcome to this wild, addictive, brand-new show” she said. I couldn't quite understand her words after that. I felt lost. I could only pick a few things here and there.

But my friends were already moving. Apparently, we had to start by finding 3 parts that were missing from the plane, so I followed them. How did I get into this?

To be continued...

No comments: