Thursday 18 March 2010

Easter


Easter is just around the corner! I cannot believe how fast this year is going. Each one seems to go faster than the last. Easter is not celebrated very much at all in England, children may get "Easter bunnies" or go on "Easter Egg Hunts" but little more. Of course, for the religious there is the church ceremony, but nothing like the parades of Semana Santa here. I had the luck of seeing the parades in Malaga last year. Quite spectacular.


What do you do for Easter usually? What are your plans for this Holy week? Let us know!!

3 comments:

Alberto said...

When I was a child I used to go to my village in the Holy Week. Every year the same as ever (saints, parades, Ben Hur on T.V...). But this year is going to be different. I'm go to celebrate my lost St. Patrick day. I don't know neither when nor where but there's a guy named "Murphys" and my friends who are waiting for me.

Anonymous said...

Alberto, enjoy Easter wherever you go!

Alberto said...

Thank you very much and likewise... whoever you are. I hope you spend a great Easter.