Thursday 26 March 2009

Hello everybody,

I´ve come up with a new idea for our blog...

I´m going to put your mind to the test with some riddles and brain teasers every week. So, browse around and test yourself with these mind puzzles.

An easy riddle to start with.

The part of the bird
that is not in the sky,
which can swim in the ocean
and always stays dry.

Question: What is it?

Now, try this brain teaser.

You're driving a bus that is leaving on a trip from Pennsylvania and ending in New York. To start off with, there were 32 passengers on the bus. At the next bus stop, 11 people get off and 9 people get on. At the next bus stop, 2 people get off and 2 people get on. At the next bus stop, 12 people get on and 16 people get off. At the next bus stop, 5 people get on and 3 people get off. Question: What color are the bus driver's eyes?

Come on, send your answers before next Thursday!!

Good luck.

Carmela.

4 comments:

gema said...

The color is...Green!
(because it is the color of my eyes)
Is it the correct?

quoter said...

my eyes are brown
Egg

P. Sáez said...

I think the riddle answer could be “the shadow”, but I don't be sure about this.

You're a joker, I'am driving the bus, although the color's eyes of the bus's driver is my color's eyes.

Departamento Ingles said...

Thank you for your comments but I´m not telling you until Thursday...
Keep thinking, ha,ha,ha!!
Carmela.